Saturday, February 18, 2012

Welcome to the crazy..



Dean ( the missing husband) with our demon spawn..blessings...Dawson and Maddie

Posted by PicasaWelcome, I had a thought while hiding out from my teens and their friends this morning in my bedroom, obsessively clicking refresh on Twitter and Facebook..WHY am I keeping all this joy to myself? Why not share such fun with the world? So here I go...my first, probably last, and most likely never looked at by another attempt to blog about the insane day to day blessings ( really need a better word..maybe torture fits better) of my life living as a single..no wait... I have been married for 19 years in May, raising two teens on my own.
( More on my husbands whereabouts later) oops, I must regress..I have three children..one was a success! (Depending on your idea of success) but the other two are still in the " To be determined" area of life.. 

2 comments:

  1. That is a great picture and I love your descriptions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, for reading, responding and not deleting immediately!

      Delete