Saturday, March 17, 2012

My new love!

Holy mother of everything that is holy... I have found my new summer love! For the past five months I have been on a very restrictive carb diet... More of a lifestyle change, most days it's a breeze, but every now and then it's a pain, a HUGE pain, because everything on the face of the earth these days is full of carbs! And I'm only allowed 35 grams each day! Try it.. It's hard!! But today the gods smiled on me and introduced me to SUGAR FREE, CARB FREE, ZERO CALORIE daiquiri mixer! Just add ice, rum, water and mixer and ta-da... You are good to go ( or if you make a entire blender full as I did then good to stay home!) either way.. I am having my FIRST alcohol drink in FIVE months, thanks to this wonderful find! I also scored some low carb piƱa colada mixer ( just 3 carbs per serving) at our local Specs, but if I can go zero carb and still enjoy then I have found my drink of the summer! Plus... Are you ready!?!?... It tastes WONDERFUL!!!! Apparently they have a full line of these mixers and as the summer progresses I will keep you updated!
Toodles for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment